Labels

Friday 14 February 2014

Planning: Graph











I created this graph to show my results of the amount of people that watch thrillers over a period of time. I asked a total of 20 people to do my questionnaire. The graph evidently shows that more people watched thrillers once a month
 
 
 
This graph shows my results to my questionnaire. The results from this helped me have a better understanding of what people’s expectations were from thrillers. The graph shows that more people were interested in action thrillers compared to other sub genres.





I asked 20 people about what characters they’d expect to see in a thriller. 8 people said that they’d most likely see an antagonist. From this I inferred that my target audience wanted a antagonist to make it more interesting and therefore I ensured the antagonist had a huge role in the production.







The pie chart shows that people expect to see the colours red and black in thrillers compared to other colours as they have dark meanings whereas bright colours are more likely to be compared to happy emotions. I adapted this information into my thriller production.











1 comment:

  1. Some good evidence of research that has influenced your planning here. Results are illustrated well and you can see that they have influenced some of your ideas.

    To improve;
    -comment on how the feedback of sub-genres has influenced your idea.
    -how beneficial were these results to your planning?

    ReplyDelete